Purpose and Processing of personal data
For the purposes and in compliance with Regulation EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), the user is informed that personal data supplied to us in e-mail messages or in any other way will be incorporated into our personal data file.
The personal data processing manager is GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP, with registered office at Av. Diagonal 622, 3rd floor, 08021 Barcelona (Spain).
In every case, the purpose of the data processing will be to respond to and deal with your request or consultation and to offer our services.
You may be sent communications on current legal conditions, if you authorized this when your data were collected.
The data to be processed by GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP in the framework of relations with the data subject and conditioned on the purposes consented to, are included in the following categories:
- Identification and contact details, for example: name, surnames, telephone number and e-mail address
- Details of commercial information, depending on the indications received
- Those data which are strictly necessary in order to supply the service that you have contracted with GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP.
- The data collected are those required for the purposes described.
The personal data processing takes place within the European Economic Area.
GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SLP will only eventually obtain and preserve the following information on visitors to our web:
- The IP address which gives the visitor access to the network. In this way we can prepare statistics on the countries and servers that visit our web most often.
- The date and time of access to our web. This allows us to ascertain the peak hours and make the adjustments necessary to avoid problems of saturation.
- The number of pages seen and the time that each of them has been kept open, also the pages accessed to enter and exit the web and the clicks route used. These details can be used to show information priorities for internet users and so improve the content of the web, with the aim of ensuring that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
- The internet address from which the link to our web started. With this detail we can assess the effectiveness of links which redirect users to our server, in order to optimise those which give the best results.
- The user’s right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, provided that this is the legal basis on which the processing of their data is based.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if it considers its rights to be infringed.
The information obtained on visits to the Web is totally anonymous and can never be associated with a specific or identified user.
The legal basis for the processing, depending on the different purposes pursued, is implementation of the contract, where concerned with contracting, or satisfying your interest in the services of GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP.
In other cases, the legal basis for data processing is your explicit consent, given so that we can personalize and communicate a quotation for you, where you are asking for an offer, or your explicit consent where there is no existing earlier contractual relation.
Data subjects can exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability, rights which can be made effective by writing to the GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP address: Av. Diagonal 622, 3rd floor, 08021 Barcelona (Spain) or by e-mail to the address: [email protected].
Data subjects are also recognized to have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP will not communicate your data to third parties, unless it is strictly necessary to manage and maintain your contractual relations or to keep you duly informed.
Period of Preservation of your personal data
The personal data supplied will be kept, where their erasure is not requested by the data subject, while needed to give a response to the contractual relation, to answer requests or consultations made, or while you maintain your interest in our services and, in any case, for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable in each case, in accordance with the types of data.
In compliance with article 22.2 LSSI (Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) GUELL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SLP web will only use devices for the storage and recovery of data (‘Cookies’) with prior authorization by the user.
Your data will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with the regulations applicable in matters of personal data protection.